Monday, February 18, 2013

Sing Along Pictures Title Card Animation


Hey Folks! Happy Monday and a happy President's Day to all the Americans out there!

Today, we updated the Sing Along site with this video, the Sing Along Pictures Title Card Animation!

You may have seen the title card before HERE but this is the first time you're hearing it with Roco's music! As I am with Maki Fujimoto and Kayoko Nagashima, I'm a HUGE fan of Roco. We have all of her albums and was lucky enough to meet her a few years ago in Tokyo. She's incredibly wonderful and amazingly creative so when she said yes to working with us I almost cried. Like big weepy tears, cried.

So check it out and I hope you guys like it as much as I do! Maki, Kayoko, and Roco all did an amazing job with special thanks to Kei Fujimoto for keeping everything working silky smooth. And keep an eye out for it, folks - if all goes well you'll see it in front of some animation sooner or later ;)


~D

No comments:

Post a Comment