Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cultiv


Today, I'm pleased to announce Sing Along Pictures' latest endeavor, CULTIV.

I love talking about movies, paintings, design, animation... pretty much anything creative, to a debilitating degree. I'd like to use this time to apologize to my friends and family (doesn't mean I'll stop though.) Part of that resulted in Inspiration Wednesday (IW), a segment of this blog where I posted about stuff that inspires me. It quickly became one of my favorite things to post about.

IW was limited though, by my time and tastes. Enter Cultiv! Cultiv is very similar to IW except that it's maintained by multiple authors with ranging tastes! So what you get is more frequent updates from a wider range of preferences. Like a certain Singalonger's point of view? You can just click on their name and limit the posts to match your particular tastes.

So this is the conclusion of IW. Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by to check it out each week, it was a blast to do. But in it's place is Cultiv, what I feel is a much better way to enjoy everything you loved about IW.

And, as overlord of this mighty blog, what I feel - GOES.


Love Dave

To check out Cultiv click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment