Monday, October 15, 2012

Art of Omo


Happy week start, everyone! We got some more news to share over at the Sing Along Pictures site - click HERE to check it out and to catch up on some other things we have going on!

Pretty excited about this news! I'm a huge, what's the right word? ... addict of the 'art of' books from the many films, comics, and other story projects I love out there. I may be biased as the work that goes into these books is where my career stems from, but it goes deeper than that. I think it's because it's a glimpse into this crazy world of potentials and an opportunity to see the work/inside the minds of some of my favorite artists. I love a ton of these but my right now favs are The Art of Porco Rosso, The Art of Kung-Fu Panda, and The Making of the Empire Strikes Back. Oh man, The Art of Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, The Art of Up... The Art of Ponyo... Alright you get it, lots of amazing stuff out there. Anyway, just love this stuff so it's really, really, great to be able to offer our own very soon. 

Alright that's it - Let's have a good Monday, folks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment