Monday, August 13, 2012

More Clues...


Another teaser over at Sing Along Pictures!

Man, I'm getting excited for our first project to be released. It's pretty exciting for me to see it grow and develop. A long time ago, once I had an idea, I used to always try to keep the work as close to the original concept as possible. That's only great if you're the only human on Earth with ideas (you and I certainly are not). Maintaining the original spark of the idea is important, but luckily I discovered if you open yourself up to the new ideas, the genius of others, and even the "accidents", you'll allow your project to reach heights you alone couldn't take it.

Anyway! Hope you all had a great weekend and got out to the theatres (or if you had to, your home theatres). May I recommend Hope Springs?

No comments:

Post a Comment