Monday, March 11, 2013

Decisions


Monday again! You can find "Decisions", the new teaser for The Devil's 7 over at Sing Along Pictures illustrated by yours truly.

Starting to get into crunch time for this thing. The great part is a lot gets finished and you can really see things come together. Not such a huge fan of the sleep decrease but it's a crazy fair price to do stuff like this. I might be able to get more done if I wasn't pouring over episodes of Star Trek TNG. It's just sooo good even 26 years after the first episode... just so good.

What up, guys?

I loved it when I was young and spent a bunch of time watching it with my Dad before dinner but re-watching all the episodes now, my love has went from stun to kill...

Oh - this post almost turned into a Trek rant. Even a crew picture.. Alright I'll spare you for now. Check out the new Devil's 7 teaser and if you haven't got a copy of our first project OMO head on over to our shop and pick it up for as little as $5. You think I love you now, wait and see what happens when you grab a copy - from stun to kill, folks.

But I promise I won't kill you.


~D

No comments:

Post a Comment