Monday, December 3, 2012

Back!


Alright folks, I'm back! Sorry for the quiet spell - had a bit of of break there accidentally... well a break from blogging not from other stuff like writing collaboration agreements. Something you want to eat chips while doing. But I'm caught up and ready to go I keep telling myself. I also may have spent a large amount of time watching Paranorman this weekend. Also in this new watch shop I discovered in this mall I'd never been to before. Both. Amazing.

We had an amazing first week of Omo release! A huge thank you to everyone for all the support, kind words, and shares. It's been super nice to put something out there and get such a great response so thanks so much! Please stay tuned, we have a lot more things on the way.

We had some questions about why we chose a digital format as opposed to print. I talked about it briefly HERE but kind of focused more on it on a new post this week HERE. If any of you kind folks have other questions, feel free to hit me up in the comments section.

Alright take care and bring me your eyeballs this week as I will be back to a more regular posting schedule. Also, I'm making an elixir...*


~D

*I know what I said but please don't bring me any actual eyeballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment